Pages

Monday, February 28, 2022

Envelope for Collecting Papers

 



After handwriting a heading on a piece of paper and taping it on to a manila envelope for several years, I realized there were a limited number of types of things I would collect each year: sign-up sheets, permission slips, Solo/Ensemble registrations, composition assignments.  I decided to type up headings, laminate them, and attach Velcro dots to them and the envelope.  It looks a lot nicer than before, and the sheets can be reused each year.  Since they're laminated, I can also use a dry-erase marker to write a due date and then erase it afterwards.  The envelope is also Velcro-ed to the wall, so I can remove it when there aren't any papers needing to be turned in.


"Please turn in" signs 














No comments:

Post a Comment