Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Look at These STAR Musicians!




Star musicians bulletin board orchestra



At each of my schools, I have a place in the classroom showcasing orchestra members.  I post pictures of all my students playing their instrument (either from their small groups or during full orchestra), which I update a couple times a year.  I also post their most recent compositions and the winning responses to the question of the week.  The mascot for one of my schools is "Stars," hence the "STAR Musicians" title.

I want the word "musician" to be a part of each of my students' self-image, and I like to think that seeing these images every time they walk out the door of the orchestra room helps my students with their own musical identity.



Star musicians bulletin board orchestra



Star musicians bulletin board orchestra


Star musicians bulletin board orchestra







No comments:

Post a Comment